- Product catalogue
- Three-row cultivators KPS
Three-row cultivators KPS
Three-row cultivators of this series have retained all the advantages of the classic bed design, namely:
- high-quality cultivation of the cultivated soil;
- simplicity and reliability;
- low cost.
The three-row arrangement of lancet share with a working width of 305 mm on Italian-made two-turn spring vibration struts, an increased distance between adjacent tines (750 mm) and the use of individual hydraulic cylinders for each support and transport wheel used in the design, allows:
- to implement a parallel recess;
- improve the geometric parameters of the cultivator's patency;
- to provide the possibility of equipping the cultivator with trailing rollers with shock absorbers and sections of spring teeth;
- significantly reduce the clogging of tines with plant residues;
- exclude the mutual influence of the tines on each other (lack of a bypass bed).
It is possible to install tines (lancet shares with a working width of 330 mm) on individual beds with metal-ceramic bushings to ensure a more accurate adjustment of the depth of soil processing and increase the overlap between adjacent shares.
It is also possible to complete the cultivators of this series with "$"-shaped or "С"-shaped tines of tines.
- Individual ridge of the tine on ceramic-metal bushings
- Two-turn spring vibration strut with lancet share 305 mm
- Individual support wheel cylinder
- Packer with shock absorbers and spring teeth section
|Capture width, m, min||4||5||8|
|Soil processing depth, cm||to 12|
|Operating speed, km/h||to 12|
|Productivity, ha/h||to 4,8||to 5,8||to 10,8|
|Number of tines (share with grip 305 mm), pcs.||16||20||32|
|Number of roller sections, pcs.||2||2||4|
|Weight, kg, max||1100||1350||2250|
|Required tractor power, hp||80||100||150|
Overlap between tines, cm, min
Deviation of the average processing depth from the specified one, cm, max
Roughness of the surface, cm, max