- Product catalogue
- Trailed disk harrow on spring tines LDP
Trailed disk harrow on spring tines LDP
The units of this series are optimally suited for surface stubble and pre-sowing tillage on mulch or after ploughing. The disk harrow performs surface treatment to stimulate the germination of carrion, break soil capillarity, incorporate and mix crop residues and green manure crops, and prepare the seed horizon.
Individual spring tines of tines (in the basic configuration - cut-out disks Ø 460 mm) from a profile of 90 * 14 mm ensure continuous and efficient operation of the disk harrow even in weedy and rocky areas. Due to vibration, the tines are self-cleaned from plant residues and soil. The service life and results of the spring tines are incomparable with the tines on soft rubber dampers..
The STS trailing roller provides high-quality soil reconsolidation and allows work in high-humidity conditions.
The disk harrow provides high performance with low fuel consumption and can work at higher working speeds (up to 18 km/h) and tillage to a depth of 12 cm.
The maintenance-free bearing units used in the design do not require lubrication and adjustment for the entire operation period. They are made for operation in the most challenging field conditions and protected from the ingress of particles of an aggressive external environment.
Possible (optional, for an additional fee) configuration options for disk harrow of the LDP series:
- smooth spherical disks Ø 460 mm;
- notched spherical disks Ø 510 or 560 mm;
- fine-toothed conical disks Ø 510 or 560 mm (Vaderstadt type);
- harrow sections of spring teeth;
- front gauge wheels (tire 6.0*16 or 6.5*16) - for working widths 3, 4 and 6 m;
- press rollers with stacked spring sectors;
- hitch type CAT.2 (for aggregation using the lower linkage of the tractor hitch).
- Spring tine with disk
- Maintenance-free bearing unit of the LDP disk
- Front roller-chopper
- Tandem roller "pipe/strip"
- Roller with spring sectors
|Capture width, m, min||3||4||6||8||10|
|Processing depth, cm||to 12||to 12||to 12||to 12||to 12|
|Operating speed, km/h||to 18||to 18||to 18||to 18||to 18|
|Productivity, ha/h||to 4,0||to 5,2||to 7,5||to 12||to 15|
|Number of spring tines / disks, pcs.||24||32||48||64||80|
Design features of the supporting frame
|Folding, with balancing section suspension|
|2 sections||4 sections|
|Number of roller sections, pcs.||1||2||2||4||4|
|Weight, kg, max||1580||1750||3870||5200||7100|
|Required tractor power, hp, min||80||100||150||200||250|